Hi all :)

Reaction score
Hi,

I will soon buy my P4P and thought I could join the community already!
I am French, would be glad to hear from pilots all around the world!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: kite4life
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: kite4life
Hi to all the Phantom Pilots, have just joined you all good to be here. I live Gloucester England have been flying a Phantom 3 Pro for a while so not new to the experience.

Chris

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Chris,

I hope you will find the following of help.
If you have not already done so, check the CAA rules for flying UAV's.

Flying drones | UK Civil Aviation Authority

To protect yourself in the case of an accident, insurance is a good idea. e.g. (BMFA) British Model Flying Association (UK). It costs £33 at the time of writing. Click on the link to view their web site :-

Members Insurance

You can also insure your UAV against damage : -

Drone Insurance - Phantom Flight School

The next thing to do is join a flying club to learn the ropes. Its more than likely there will be members only too glad to help out with advice or find someone near you who has a Phantom. The golden rule :- Always get permission from the landowner to take off and land.

After some time, something to aim for is :-

Multi-Rotor –

You might like to try the following apps. The first one shows UK airspace and includes NOTAMS.

UK AirspaceAVOID for Pilots – Android Apps on Google Play and :- No Fly Drones

One item that I have found to be of great help is a clear coloured strobe. I affixed mine to the rear of my P3 and it is easily seen in daylight for some distance. It helps greatly to determine orientation.

STROBON Cree® Standalone - Flytron

In my opinion, a video standard to achieve might be like this :-

Dundas Aqueduct near Bath by drone - YouTube

This was made by another member on the forum.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question. We are only to happy to help.

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi to all the Phantom Pilots, have just joined you all good to be here. I live Gloucester England have been flying a Phantom 3 Pro for a while so not new to the experience.

Chris
Welcome to the forum also Chris .:)

Chris

Hi Chris, A warm welcome to the forums and hope you are enjoying your P3P. I'm not too far away being just a few miles west of Gloucester towards Newent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.