Hey wahappend??

Overall, nice.

Gotta fix my Avatar I guess though.

Is there a way to mark all threads 'Read' in forum/sub-forums, etc.?

Overall, nice.

Gotta fix my Avatar I guess though.

Is there a way to mark all threads 'Read' in forum/sub-forums, etc.?

When you scroll down on a thread, there is an option on the top that says "mark forums read" that should do it.

Reactions: Electric Warrior
I'm so screw up right now I may just type sdrawkcab
Now which way do I go....?

Well, I just posted what I feel about all of this and it isn't here. This makes me think that all submissions are read first.

On my iPad i can't see any p2v+ discussions.

I think I am in right area but it says there are none.

Obviously not. So, I do not see the changes as an improvement. Since many FPV equipped drones are coming out soon, we need to share our opinion abouth Phantoms. I believe several fully equipped FPV drones are to be released this month or very soon.

Why will I keep my Phantom, non-vision? Because I spent a good deal of money making it, I can't imagine investing into more drones.

I just miss our original forum.....know what I mean?

I like the new style but my phone doesn't. Takes ages to write :)

Honestly, I didn't love it at first, we are naturally opposed to change.
Some people are opposed to change, others are more open. But forums are weird in that both those who hate change and those who are otherwise open to change (Including myself) tend to hate it when a forum they frequent changes look and feel. Luckily for me, I haven't been here long enough to get too comfortable with the old format.

This new software has a look and format that I've not seen before in a forum. Very slick looking. And I think I like my avatar more with the round format.

Reactions: Jacob
Change is never easy. It shocked me. But give it a week or two and I'm sure we'll all be used to it.

Where is the "All Unread" button?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic