Hey, new here and just got a P3S

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My awesome wife bought me a P3S for my birthday. I just started flying quadcopters about 3 months ago. In that time I bought a Cheerson CX-10A, Syma X12S, Skyviper stunt drone, and WL Toys V686, and now the P3S. Coming from flying the WL Toys quad, the P3S is amazing. I could have bought the P3A, and maybe I should have, but after my first few flights with the P3S, I can't see how I would need anything more than what this offers. I just want to take cool pictures and video to show friends and family, nothing more. Coming from a toy grade non GPS quadcopter, the stability and ease of flying is stunning. Video quality looks great. Maybe if I flew a P3A I could tell the difference in the flying with glonass and the ground sensors, but I am very happy with the P3S. I don't need the range that the P3A or pro are capable of, so with the extra money I will get a case and extra batteries.

Reactions: FotoGeek
Hi there Guitar_rockin

I too have a PS3, got 1 month ago and I am really happy with the bird, simply flies AWESOME !!

First off congratulations! Second I still don't have mine but I've still memorized the entire 35pg manual and created a small book for at field instructions for my first flight I highly suggest that this is the first thing you do before even downloading Dji go

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1