Hey Guy's (quick question)

Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

New to the forum to hells. I just picked up a phantom 2 and wanted to ask if there were different versions or revision's of the P2? I know there is two on the P1 so wanted to make sure if there is that I got the latest. I thought I read somewhere that there was a version 1.0 and 2 and that the two was compatible with the H3-3D gimbal or maybe they were speaking of the P1 and P2. I just wanted to make sure and thought I would ask on here. I see on the bottom there is a serial number followed by v1.0

Have flown smaller drones and a friend picked one up recently which got me hooked instantly so I picked one up on amazon. I am sure I will have some more questions in the near future on FPV equipment so will be frequenting this board and reading up on as much as I can. Also went through the calbration process and went to hoover it a little and I hear a faint "screech" type sound not sure if its one of the motors.

Thanks Guy's

There are currently two versions of the P2. One with the H2-3D gimbal and one with the newer H3-3D. I believe that it's now mostly the later that is available from the dealers.... so if you're not bothered about the extra axis, you may be able to pick up a good deal on at H2 version.

I think it would be clearer to say if he's not bothered by the lack of a third axis (which is definitely not "extra" on my gimbal!) then the 2D might be a good choice.

OP, If you are interested in stable video then the 3D is strongly recommended.

goldfishrock said:
There are currently two versions of the P2. One with the H2-3D gimbal and one with the newer H3-3D. I believe that it's now mostly the later that is available from the dealers.... so if you're not bothered about the extra axis, you may be able to pick up a good deal on at H2 version.

Tom..wow, and I thought those Somali children had it rough. Heart attack over spell check, THAT's rough!

Let's try to stay on topic. OP, if you'd like, you can PM me and I'll tell you what FPV gear I went with - easy to do - no soldering!

tom3holer said:
Thank God we have a we have a post monitor to keep our punctuation in check.

Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl