Hey everyone, greetings from North Texas!

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Ty Jones. I currently live in the North Texas area and have my entire life. I first got into drones when my girlfriend got me a mini drone for Christmas of 2015, my obsession only grew from there. I have had the Phantom 3 4k model and now currently co-own the Phantom 4 with my colleague. We mainly use it for Real estate photography and making video tours of homes and neighborhoods of where we do business in. I do also like to get awesome videos put together of everything going on around me.

Really glad I found a forum of a bunch of people who share the same interest and obsession as I do. Look forward to talking and seeing everyone projects!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome Ty! Hope you find this forum helpful and interesting!

Welcome to the forum Ty.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Ty,
Welcome! No drone police here, but do yourself a favor if you haven't gotten your Part 107 certificate. It's required by the FAA for any commercial drone flying which real estate photos definitely are. You can be risking some serious fines if you fly without it. There are tons of posts on the forums here that address this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31