Hero 3 to Fat Shark cable

Buk

Reaction score
The cable from my Fat Shark video transmitter to the Fat Shark camera of a Predator V2 set-up, is a five wire cable with a "micro", five pin connector on the camera end and on the transmitter end of the cable is a five pin connector.

I've been frustrated looking at illustrations and diagrams and discussions and do it yourself cables that make the connection so easy. Well, I'm not into making my own cable (especially since I can't find a wiring diagram for a five wire cable and connection) and the one cable I did buy does not fit the five pin socket on the video transmitter. Yes, I understand you don't need all the wires in the connection.

Where is the correct cable available? Nothing is available locally and everything must be ordered on the internet, assuming it not sold out.

Thanks for the help,

Thank you, looks exactly right. Will order in the morning.

Order both, but the photo of the Readymade, didn't look right. We'll see in a couple of days.

And the winner is......

dpcav.com

Perfect cable, worked right out of the bag!!

If you don't want it to draw from the Phantom battery, simply cut the power lead. Mine is still connected, going to see if it reduces my flight times much. Probably will eventually cut it, once my gimbal arrives.

BruceTS said:
If you don't want it to draw from the Phantom battery, simply cut the power lead. Mine is still connected, going to see if it reduces my flight times much. Probably will eventually cut it, once my gimbal arrives.

With the power lead connected , the question is more about the GoPro, will it act "goofy". I fear it's dying and no FPV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20