HERE'S THE GUY YOU WANT FOR A BATTERY MOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
If you want a battery mod for your P-3 and much longer flight times then
Paul Shaffer from FL. is the one to do it professionally. he makes his mods
from inside the P-3 board, also it looks impressive.
look at his web site fpvcustoms.com

If you want a battery mod for your P-3 and much longer flight times then
Paul Shaffer from FL. is the one to do it professionally. he makes his mods
from inside the P-3 board, also it looks impressive.
look at his web site fpvcustoms.com

This fpvcustom does not post any info either and he charges too much I posted the list in the past and where to get the stuff for the mod........... It's about $50. to do it ......I will do the video and post so you guys if you want can do it and I will walk you through it. easy pleasy

This fpvcustom does not post any info either and he charges too much I posted the list in the past and where to get the stuff for the mod........... It's about $50. to do it ......I will do the video and post so you guys if you want can do it and I will walk you through it. easy pleasy

Please do...

Thank you

Those batteries are $13 each on eBay, so that's $26 of the cost, not even 10%.

Has anyone tried various sizes to see what the best tradeoff of weight for distance and maneuverability is?

Please post the video !

Looking forward to the video as well.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of people selling mods out there, but very few people testing and verifying just what sort of difference any of these mods made.

*Subscribed*

I saw one of these batteries taken apart and wondered how long until someone started modding them to get more out of them.

Looking forward to the video as well.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of people selling mods out there, but very few people testing and verifying just what sort of difference any of these mods made.
Guys just waiting for my other P3 to come back from repair and that one will be the KNight Rider battery Mod , Light mod, Trans mod, maybe put a little chocolate color to it ..HaHa but Yeah will test 2 size Battery for size and weight 1300 are 145gm 1000 are about 110gm and making new carbon fiber battery holder not like the ones you buy or a piece of plastic strapped to the legs.

week or I hope

Nice!!!

... more info/video please, since this topic is very interesting ... !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers