Here is a great explanation of the NAZA mode

Yes, having the option to enter RTH(fail safe) mode with the S1 switch is a MUST. I use it at the very beginning of each flight just to verify that the phantom has good GPS loock and the compass is working properly. Take it about 30 feet away, switch the S1 all the way down to make sure it correctly returns back to the home location , if not I can just switch back to Attitude mode, bring it back manually for landing and re-calibration.

By testing the return to home function while still in range to take back control if needed I can then just enjoy the rest of my flight without worry that it will indeed return to home if connection is lost.

The only thing I would add is that CL provides a great way to take rail shots ...... especially if doing it and paning.

And:
That in all switch stiuations RTH and auto failsafe have proiority.
If S2 is in HL or CL, ATTI continues to work on S1.
If in CL or HL and you RTH or auto failsafe, once you take back over with S1, you will still be in CL or HL.
CL aparently flies off the compass, not GPS (still works with no satellites).

Lol.... Love this
(apart from the right hand one which you frantically toggle as if attempting to bring it to orgasm in order to initiate the compass calibration mode

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Great post but once set to naza mode do you still calibrate the compass the same way?By switching s1 up and down 10 times?
pohaz

Thanks getting my plus tomorrow. I played with the 2 for a couple of days and liked it but found a good deal on the plus. P did try rth by turning off the tm but when it went up it sure worried me for a minute. I like the idea of regaing control.
phaz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31