Here in Texas we are sick of all this rain.

Reaction score
Brazos River is flooded. IF you look close you can see State Trooper watching me ,on the freeway. Long boring video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ftttu
Very cool - it's flooded REALLY bad out here by me, 529 and 1093 at the Brazos are completely shut down, only I-10 and 290 are crossable. Lots of folks lost everything. I bet the people in that subdivision are biting their nails!

The Colorado is out of its banks too, out by Columbus and La Grange.

Brazos River is flooded. IF you look close you can see State Trooper watching me ,on the freeway. Long boring video.

Here's a video from yesterday (May 31st):
Crappy editing, but tells the story of what the Brazos River is doing in Sugar Land.

Reactions: ftttu
Here's a video from yesterday (May 31st):
Crappy editing, but tells the story of what the Brazos River is doing in Sugar Land.
Is your house safe Dan?? It is still coming up.

We've got 3 more days of rain coming too..

There's a guy that did a video of I-10 and the Brazos; I was going to get 529 but there's nowhere to really pull off.

There's so many areas around here that area already flooded; we drove down 529 from Bellville and what used to be beautiful rolling pastures with livestock is now a giant lake. Been a little too rainy and windy to get any footage though. Any more rain and it's really not going to be pretty! I bet the folks in those homes are sweating bullets, too.

There's so many areas around here that area already flooded; we drove down 529 from Bellville and what used to be beautiful rolling pastures with livestock is now a giant lake. Been a little too rainy and windy to get any footage though. Any more rain and it's really not going to be pretty! I bet the folks in those homes are sweating bullets, too.
Yea there has been a lot of rain up in Austin, and it is all coming here.
I went down the street and maid a short video.

Is your house safe Dan?? It is still coming up.
Water still coming up but we'll be fine as long as the levee holds up. Here's what it looks like near my house:

Water still coming up but we'll be fine as long as the levee holds up. Here's what it looks like near my house:
Wow. The video says it better than any news story. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe out there guys, we're praying for ya.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is the North San Gabriel in North Austin...I will have more video this weekend....I did this right after they did a swiftwater rescue nearby.

Here's the Colorado at US90 in Columbus. Still getting the hang of this thing, kinda nervous flying it. This is a week after the flooding and it's still up this high. Any more rain and they're going to be deep in it (no pun intended.)
DJI_0062.JPG

For reference, here's Google Street view of the RR bridge so you can see how far up it is from its norm:

Google Maps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31