HELP!

Reaction score
After a firmware update, I cannot get the remote update to take. It downloads but after rebooting it says it needs to update again.

Anyone else experience this?

The remote control. It is telling me to update firmware and I have several times.

What firmware version is this? I'm guess what you mean by the controller is that your display device is showing that the drone firmware still needs to be updated? When you updated the drone did you look at the results file to see if there were any issues? Can you copy/paste the results file here?

After a firmware update, I cannot get the remote update to take. It downloads but after rebooting it says it needs to update again.

Anyone else experience this?
Yes, several people in the last month or so have reported this happening to them as well. You may have seen some of the threads by now, but in case you haven't here is what I got in a search. I haven't read through them, so hopefully they'll have something useful for you. Good luck!

RC firmware updates, but DJI keeps prompting to upgrade it

How to fix RC update issue

RC needs upgrade all the time

P3 Firmware - RC update stuck in loop forever updating

Controller FW update

The drone updated successfully with the latest update posted on 6-15-16 (sorry not in front of machine). Now when I try to fly, my iPad is connected to the remote controller and the app is telling me the remote needs to be update. So, from the app, I press the update firmware and it successfully completes it. It tells me to reboot the controller. After it is rebooted, it tells me the firmware needs to be updated.

This is where I'm stuck.

Yes, several people in the last month or so have reported this happening to them as well. You may have seen some of the threads by now, but in case you haven't here is what I got in a search. I haven't read through them, so hopefully they'll have something useful for you. Good luck!

RC firmware updates, but DJI keeps prompting to upgrade it

How to fix RC update issue

RC needs upgrade all the time

P3 Firmware - RC update stuck in loop forever updating

Controller FW update
Thank you, I will look into these and see if anything helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik