Help

If you want a nice quad with great features the P3 standard is great, I love mine, its under $500 tons of add ons for when you want more from it or the Autel is another one to get for around the same price and very similar features...I hear good things about the autel from another member here! I think flpholt was just making suggestions as to what the OP was asking...just sayin.

Anyways any one of these quads is a great improvement over the Syma you currently own

Reactions: flpholt
If you want a nice quad with great features the P3 standard is great, I love mine, its under $500 tons of add ons for when you want more from it or the Autel is another one to get for around the same price and very similar features...I hear good things about the autel from another member here! I think flpholt was just making suggestions as to what the OP was asking...just sayin.

Anyways any one of these quads is a great improvement over the Syma you currently own
thanks some people understand things and aren't limited to just same kind

p.s love my standard and my advanced also just wanted something new and different than a dji product again

Its nice to have options and try new things..you never know what your going to like better...everyone is different. Sometimes its like a Ford vs. Chevy deal in here...I dont discriminate, i love em all!!!!

Its nice to have options and try new things..you never know what your going to like better...everyone is different. Sometimes its like a Ford vs. Chevy deal in here...I dont discriminate, i love em all!!!!
I'm with you there next up will get typhoon h

Maybe between a P2 and P3 advanced/pro but for the standard I don't really see worth upgrading to :) maybe if purchasing a new one its a better idea.
fly a p3s and then try out p2 you will see how different they really are

I dont know why people think the standard isnt worthy. ..it just doesnt have lightbridge..my standard can get more distance than a stock adv/pro...and more batt time

yeah standard is a great bird

Reactions: captainmilehigh
My first was a standard i lost it 6 weeks later so it has left a bad taste with dji .I had three battery's case cf props for the phantom so that's why I bought a professional and I do love it, just customer service is not so good

members on here have flown it and love it everyone that trys it likes it a lot as far as go some where else isn't going to happen plus I due have 2 phantom 3 so I due no what I am talking about built better
you do promote the xstar so much I mean it's fine but I see you talking about it on so many of your posts

you do promote the xstar so much I mean it's fine but I see you talking about it on so many of your posts
I found myself flying it more than my phantoms just really think its a great bird my phantoms are getting restless so this weekend will fly them

My first was a standard i lost it 6 weeks later so it has left a bad taste with dji .I had three battery's case cf props for the phantom so that's why I bought a professional and I do love it, just customer service is not so good
our standards are in a better place now lmao

Reactions: mrcrane2u
plus I was the guenia pig on getting one and trying it out which was a scary thought but all is good

plus I was the guenia pig on getting one and trying it out which was a scary thought but all is good
Are you Demunseed masked with a different IP?

Demunseed is wishy watche cant make up his mind

Before going with the Phantoms I had some Cheerson CX-20's. They've got GPS but no FPV or camera, I used to use a GoPro knock off on mine. They run just under $200.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues