Help :(

Reaction score
So I have the 1st gen vision and I'm having problems with my camera.
It turns on but if I move the cable that connects to the back of that camera around it turns off and turns on constantly
It even turns off while I set it down to fly it or while it's in the air.
Or could it be that my camera is failing inside.?:(
.i have a feeling it may be the wire but I opened up my phantom and the cable seems fine and connected well.
I really hope it isn't the camera cause it's a lot for a new one :(
Anybody have any suggestions on what my problem may be?
I already ordered the wire that connects to the vision camera to the board so I hope it could be just that.

If you plug that wire into the camera while the battery is on you can fry the camera. I hope that isnt the case for you.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
If you plug that wire into the camera while the battery is on you can fry the camera. I hope that isnt the case for you.

That's the thing, last night was a very good night here in Dallas,TX to fly and I turned on like you supposed to and I was wondering why my tablet (nexus 7) wasn't connecting to the "phantom" network.
Then I noticed the green light indicator on the back of the vision camera wasn't on but it was switched to "wifi only"
Then I started moving it around in place and it turned on then off again.

You might try cleaning the plug and even putting some contact cleaner on it. Just never plug it in or out with power supplied.

Geo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj