Help with Verifly

Reaction score
I am supposed to fly in 1.5 hours. Planned to use Verifly on the iPad mini 2. It will not download!! When I type in "Verifly", the auto search feature kicks in. When I chose the app, I get the message "No results for Verifly"! So I either have to drop back to the iPhone or fly without insurance??

Please help.

I am supposed to fly in 1.5 hours. Planned to use Verifly on the iPad mini 2. It will not download!! When I type in "Verifly", the auto search feature kicks in. When I chose the app, I get the message "No results for Verifly"! So I either have to drop back to the iPhone or fly without insurance??

Please help.
Try this link:

https://f9a68.app.goo.gl/BJlF

Reactions: alokbhargava
Holy cow. That's working. Thanks!

Do you know if my iPad must be data enabled? Or can use my iPhone as a hotspot to allow the iPad to communicate with the Verifly server?

If Verifly only needs Internet access, tethering to your phone should work. You won't get any GPS info to your iPad that way, but internet access should be easy. I guess it depends on how Verifly determines your location.

Maybe try it at home while you still have time so you have no unpleasant surprises in the field when you are out flying.

Hi - the reason it didn't appear in the search on an ipad is Verifly is an iPhone app (which will run on an iPad) but not yet built as an ipad app. So you have to select to search for "iPhone and iPad" apps. Anyway, Verifly uses the device GPS so as long as the device has an Internet connection via 4G / Wifi / Tethering it will work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20