Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Help with upgrading antennae

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Mods' started by Wo_ic3m4n, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Wo_ic3m4n

Hey folks!

I just installed the FPV system on my P2, same as a lot of folks on here, immersion 600mw, dji iosd mini, black pearl receiver. Also, just finished installing the anti interference band/board. Now I want to upgrade the antennae, but I'm having a bit of trouble.

My rx requires the RP-SMA type, and the tx requires SMA type. Where can I find a good set, one of each, that are compatible, or can I just get whatever as long as it's the right plug?

I just keep finding a set of 2 with the same adapter type, and at 30-40 bucks, I'd rather not buy 2 sets and only use 1 of each.

2. Qoncussion

banggood.com sells every type of sma adapter/coupler imaginable (as do many other places). Just throw an adapter on the antenna that has the wrong sma type.

3. jason

Here are three of the most common rf connectors used pick the one you need and order.

RIGHT ANGLE SMA Male To RP-SMA Female connect SMA to RP-SMA RF Connector Adapter

1x Adapter 90° RP.SMA male jack to RP.SMA female plug connector right angle M/F

SMA Male to SMA Female RIGHT Angle RF connector Adapter Fast Shipping