Help with upgrading antennae

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I just installed the FPV system on my P2, same as a lot of folks on here, immersion 600mw, dji iosd mini, black pearl receiver. Also, just finished installing the anti interference band/board. Now I want to upgrade the antennae, but I'm having a bit of trouble.

My rx requires the RP-SMA type, and the tx requires SMA type. Where can I find a good set, one of each, that are compatible, or can I just get whatever as long as it's the right plug?

I just keep finding a set of 2 with the same adapter type, and at 30-40 bucks, I'd rather not buy 2 sets and only use 1 of each.

banggood.com sells every type of sma adapter/coupler imaginable (as do many other places). Just throw an adapter on the antenna that has the wrong sma type.

Hey folks!

I just installed the FPV system on my P2, same as a lot of folks on here, immersion 600mw, dji iosd mini, black pearl receiver. Also, just finished installing the anti interference band/board. Now I want to upgrade the antennae, but I'm having a bit of trouble.

My rx requires the RP-SMA type, and the tx requires SMA type. Where can I find a good set, one of each, that are compatible, or can I just get whatever as long as it's the right plug?

I just keep finding a set of 2 with the same adapter type, and at 30-40 bucks, I'd rather not buy 2 sets and only use 1 of each.

Here are three of the most common rf connectors used pick the one you need and order.

RIGHT ANGLE SMA Male To RP-SMA Female connect SMA to RP-SMA RF Connector Adapter

1x Adapter 90° RP.SMA male jack to RP.SMA female plug connector right angle M/F

SMA Male to SMA Female RIGHT Angle RF connector Adapter Fast Shipping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik