Help with update

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm trying to update my firmware cause my dji app keeps telling me I need to. But I update my drone and controller and it tells me it's the identical one in the drone already. But my app tells me I need to update? Any help would be great thanks! ROLL TIDE!

Could you please give me a dummy crash course in updating the battery?

I've downloaded the new update. Put the sd card with only the update on it in the drone and also a thumb drive in the remote. Both say it's identical to the firmware on it.

First thing after downlading the update you have to unzip the file to a temporary folder and the u copy the .bin file in thevroor of you

I've downloaded the new update. Put the sd card with only the update on it in the drone and also a thumb drive in the remote. Both say it's identical to the firmware on it.
1. Why are you putting the thumb drive in the remote? The newer versions update the remote through the DJI GO app.
2. What does the .txt file on the SD card on the camera say after the update?

1. Why are you putting the thumb drive in the remote? The newer versions update the remote through the DJI GO app.
2. What does the .txt file on the SD card on the camera say after the update?
mine tells me that it doesn't update through the app

It says I need to update to 1.6 but when I do it tells me it's identical but my app tells me I need to update.
Does it say the aircraft or RC firmware needs to be updated?

Might help if you post a picture of the screen and the results of the P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.TXT file.

Does it say the aircraft or RC firmware needs to be updated?

Might help if you post a picture of the screen and the results of the P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.TXT file.

Attachments

• 1452655880050.jpg
    1452655880050.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 236
  • 1452655896398.jpg
    1452655896398.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 237

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads