Help with update please!!!!!

Reaction score
So I'm trying to update phantom pro to the latest .04... Version and after I download the files I try and drag the file to my sd card and it won't drag over. I tried to compress it and still won't let me. It will drag to other folders just not the sd (the one I need). All this because my IOC would not work so I figured I'd update my bird(lol) and remote..
PLEASE HELP BEDORE I FREAK OUT!!!
Using a Mac n also cleared my memory card and reformatted it as well
Thanks in advance
Ryan

So I'm trying to update phantom pro to the latest .04... Version and after I download the files I try and drag the file to my sd card and it won't drag over. I tried to compress it and still won't let me. It will drag to other folders just not the sd (the one I need). All this because my IOC would not work so I figured I'd update my bird(lol) and remote..
Thanks in advance
Ryan

Ryan have you unzipped the downloaded file?

You have to unzip it and then put the .bin file only into the root directory of the sd card.

Then put the sd card into the P3.

If you are working in windows, right click on the .zip file that you downloaded and choose extract. This will open a window where you can choose the SD card as the location where you want the files to go.

Thanks in advance
Ryan

Some SD card adapters have a physical lock switch that can be over looked. I would look for one real close.They are small. Good Luck

gonna throw this one in here. I keep getting this in my app. tell me I'm an idiot or something. I have version 1.4.0010 on my device. what is version 1.4.10? same thing different decimal point? can't find it on DJI so I assume it's the same version.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443153453.592265.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20