Help with Shield hack

Reaction score
I am trying to do the 32 channel hack on my Nvidia Shield ,But cant get it to load on the Shield. Can anyone help me out ?? Oooh yea I am not to good with smart devices. Thanks.

I am trying to do the 32 channel hack on my Nvidia Shield ,But cant get it to load on the Shield. Can anyone help me out ?? Oooh yea I am not to good with smart devices. Thanks.
Hi I done the 32 channels hack on my nvidia shield a few months ago, I couldn't get it to work until I was told that you have to change the settings on the nvidia to US language and time I did this then it worked, what folder are u putting the configs file in?

1.Connect your Android device to your computer
2.Copy the .DJI.configs file to the root of \Android\data\dji.pilot\files on your device

I have no USB icon.
You're looking for a message that starts with "USB for" -- like this:

P3-Shield-USB-File-Transfer.png

If you see that message and it's not showing "USB for file transfer", then click it and select the file transfer option. If that message does not appear at all, then you need to connect your Shield to a more powerful USB port.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20