Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Help with rth

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by jordanharrell24, Feb 21, 2015.

1. jordanharrell24

In the Vision app, there is a Current RTH Altitude aand is currently displays N/A. When I try to change this I get a error message stating "Set Altitude Failed" . Also when I try to switch the "Low battery auto go home" to active and blue and it flips it back to turn it off. This is when everything is active and ready to go, any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. crash1sttime

yeah the app sucks a bit, best thing to do is set the settings using the phantom asst software, defo turn off the auto home on low battery, its caused a few issues for flyers in the past, as for the RTH altitude most set it to about 100-200ft dependant.

Read my rather interesting thread here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=32984

3. J.James

Is the phantom powered on and connected threw the app when its doing this?????? Because if not connected to the phantom that's normal.

4. moswissa

are u sure that you are connected to your vision via wifi when making RTH changes? it never works when its not connected to the bird.

i don't know what u mean with the low battery auto go home lol

5. J.James

There is a setting for that in the app that can be checked. But it will not let you check the box unless connected to the phantom.

6. jordanharrell24

Thanks for the replies guys! I finally figured it out, I was connected and everything and it continued to do this so I hooked it up to the computer and updated the bird and now it works perfect!