Help with P3P video recording settings

Reaction score
Can someone please help me out here with my video recording setting? How should I setup, mostly flying in sunlight using a Ragecam 120 ND filter. I getting pauses while filming and sometime some zebra lines in my video. Using 64GB Samsung memory card and flying with a iPad mini 2. Please help me out here

Use the search function. This has been done a million times.

I'll be filming the Civic Center of Port Arthur, Tx on tomorrow for our city mayor. I just want to make sure I get this right because there will be more work for me. I own the P3P and a Inspire Pro, however I am new to the use of the Drones. Our City is in a upgrade process and I'm just trying to make a living.

If you're using a phone or tablet to view this forum ... It's the little magnifying glass. Or yes YouTube will also give you answers.

What model memory card are you using? Extreme or ultra?

Just let me get things straight. Is the video from the memory card pausing or is it paus ing as you view it on the tablet when flying?

Have you viewed the video from the memory card on a different PC? It could be the PC is struggling with performance. What resolution are you filming? 1080, 2.7, 4k etc?

Using Samsung 64GB Ultra. It's pausing when viewing on the PC. Have not tried a different PC but I will try that and let you know. Filming in 4K 30fps

It's probably your pc not able to do 4K viewing. If you want good video for sure tomorrow , and you don't have time to experiment,do 1080.

Sent from my iPad using Phabulous PhantomPilots mobile app

It's probably your pc not able to do 4K viewing. If you want good video for sure tomorrow , and you don't have time to experiment,do 1080.

Sent from my iPad using Phabulous PhantomPilots mobile app
Yep, what he said. This was filmed at 1080 at 60fps using a ND 4 filter with exposure set to sunny and EV lock on
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers