Help with microSd

Reaction score
Not good with computers and new to PS3. I would like to replace 8gb sd with 64gb sd. How do I do it, do I just plug the new chip in or do I have to add files to it, and if I do, how do I do it on an Apple computer? Thanks

Just replace the memory card in the camera. Optionally, you can format it from the DJI GO app. It should still work without formatting it though.

No adding files or anything. Go buy s 64g card. Also get either flash drive or sd card reader. Most come with it in a package. Got mine for 40.00. Top of camera on drone you will see it. It has a clicker so push it in you will hear it snap. Then take out and replace. Very easy. All here will help. In Order to get the 2.7k video you will need to do this. Or plug in your core to front of drone and computer. Either way. You will get it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Also, make sure you get a fast microSD if you are taking HD or 4K video. I recommend speed class 10 or either of the UHS speed classes (see Speed Class - SD Association for more information about speed classes). Your phantom should handle UHS microSD cards fine but not all computers can read them. You might borrow a UHS 3 card and check first. Or just get a speed class 10 to be sure.

Some SD cards (depends on the brand) come with the manufactures folder with info on it already. If you're ever worried or want to format it without the Go App, connect to your Mac and go to disk utility. Select the SD card and click erase. Leave the defaults and just rename it and you're all set. When you put the new SD card in, make sure to remember how the old one came out. I almost got my new one stuck because I forgot the orientation haha! The camera has some wiggle room around the SD card so if you don't put it in straight it could get stuck (in my experience) but it's not hard to remove.

-"I may be tall but I want to feel even taller!"

Reactions: Tony Cowan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik