Help with litchi...

Reaction score
Recently bought the litchi app. Reason I got it was for waypoints!

Just a few questions guys. Also at the same time I have upgraded to 1.6 firmware

When I set my cruising speed why does it not actually do that in the mission?
I Have tried in Dead wind too.

Next question is what is remote control speed?

And lastly what is the default curve?

Cheers guys

Help - Litchi

Cruising Speed: Defines the autonomous flight speed of the aircraft. If you do not use the remote controller's right joystick (mode 2) during the mission, the maximum speed the aircraft will travel at is the cruising speed. Can be set to negative values if you want the aircraft to travel backwards autonomously.

Remote Controller Speed: The difference between the remote controller speed and the cruising speed is the amount of speed that you can add on top of the cruising speed, using the remote controller's right joystick (mode 2). The remote controller speed should be set to a value that is equal or higher than the cruising speed.

sorry I found the answer a bit confusing. I apologise I'm not the brightest spark.

I will tell you the problem I'm having again. The drone is not doing the cruising speed which is set, In a mission. Why? Have tried in dead wind too.

So what you are saying above is basically you can use your right joystick to increase the speed whilst in the autonomous flight?

What is default curve size?

Help - Litchi

Cruising Speed: Defines the autonomous flight speed of the aircraft. If you do not use the remote controller's right joystick (mode 2) during the mission, the maximum speed the aircraft will travel at is the cruising speed. Can be set to negative values if you want the aircraft to travel backwards autonomously.

Remote Controller Speed: The difference between the remote controller speed and the cruising speed is the amount of speed that you can add on top of the cruising speed, using the remote controller's right joystick (mode 2). The remote controller speed should be set to a value that is equal or higher than the cruising speed.

.?

sorry I found the answer a bit confusing. I apologise I'm not the brightest spark.

I will tell you the problem I'm having again. The drone is not doing the cruising speed which is set, In a mission. Why? Have tried in dead wind too.

So what you are saying above is basically you can use your right joystick to increase the speed whilst in the autonomous flight?

What is default curve size?

Most of your questions can be answered right from the link that I posted (such as, "what is default curve size". DId you review the help file on the Litchi site?

When you set the cruising speed what are you setting it at? What speed is the drone flying at? Did you set the speed at each waypoint? I've not see any issue with these settings not working. Chance are good that you don't have them set correctly. But you should also read all of the help file first.

Most of your questions can be answered right from the link that I posted (such as, "what is default curve size". DId you review the help file on the Litchi site?

When you set the cruising speed what are you setting it at? What speed is the drone flying at? Did you set the speed at each waypoint? I've not see any issue with these settings not working. Chance are good that you don't have them set correctly. But you should also read all of the help file first.

Cruising speed is set to maximum
Rc speed is to 40kmph

Actual speed I'm getting in a mission is 31km

Could It be to do with the new update? Everybody complaining about the speed?

How far apart are the waypoints? It takes a little while to get up to this high speed. Also, as mentioned, the new firmware in cold weather will slow down acceleration and top speed. In best conditions the max speed is 57kph.

400 meters. When I fly manually it gets up to speed though? Thing is ive not tested it manually since the new firmware. I don't think it would be that???

How far apart are the waypoints? It takes a little while to get up to this high speed. Also, as mentioned, the new firmware in cold weather will slow down acceleration and top speed. In best conditions the max speed is 57kph.

?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj