Help With iosd Mini can't get data on screen

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm new to this so bare with me while I describe the problem. First, here is my setup.

I have a P2 and with the following:
- Hero 4 black
- H3-3D Gimbal
- iosd Mini
- AVL 5.8ghz videolink transmitter with receiver
- 7" monitor

I am getting video to my screen with no problem. However, I thought the iosd Mini was also supposed to send flight data over the video (distance, altitude, etc.). I'm not getting any of that. Is there something I'm missing? I see some people with the 2.4ghz datalink (i don't have that), is that necessary to get flight info on the video? Or is something connected wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Can you post a pic of your setup?
Nzmv2-iosd-mini.png

Are you getting anything at all? have a problem with the IOSD system but I have the data on screen at the same time as my Go Pro 4 Black's image. But when I turn the camera to record mode the Iosd starts jumping all over the screen. Do you get the data at any point? Can you conect just the IOSD to the transm,itter and the Can Bus to check?

this is a video of my Iosd problem.

Are you getting anything at all? have a problem with the IOSD system but I have the data on screen at the same time as my Go Pro 4 Black's image. But when I turn the camera to record mode the Iosd starts jumping all over the screen. Do you get the data at any point? Can you conect just the IOSD to the transm,itter and the Can Bus to check?

this is a video of my Iosd problem.

I'm only getting video. When everything is on, my video feed works fine. Occasionally it jumps around a little but for the most part it's clear. However, I do not get any OSD info (altitude, etc.). It's just video. I know some people will get the OSD overlay but with everything reading zero. I don't even get that. No OSD content at all, just nice video from the gopro.

I'm only getting video. When everything is on, my video feed works fine. Occasionally it jumps around a little but for the most part it's clear. However, I do not get any OSD info (altitude, etc.). It's just video. I know some people will get the OSD overlay but with everything reading zero. I don't even get that. No OSD content at all, just nice video from the gopro.

Are all the components on the outside of the P2 or some inside the shell? The best way to help is for you to help us take photos and post them so we can see what's wrong and fix it .

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Are all the components on the outside of the P2 or some inside the shell? The best way to help is for you to help us take photos and post them so we can see what's wrong and fix it .

Here are some pictures of my setup.

Wow. Can't believe it was that easy. LoL. I guess why I have you, I would ask another question. Is there something I can do to make the image on the screen more clear? It's really low def and often skips/flashes.

There's a lot that can be to cleanup the underside of your P2 and cut down on weight.
IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_3615.jpg
IMG_2070.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg
IMG_5633.jpg

30 mm Snap on extensions.
DJI Phantom 2, Vision, Vision + Snap-on 30 MM Riser for landing gear.

IMG_9151.jpg
IMG_9150.jpg

Yes I removed the AVL58 and replaced it immersion TX as the AVL58 was heavier and used more power to run the fan Plus I used plug n play cables instead of the DJI HUB.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik