Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Help with IOC

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Msorb, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Msorb

Have a new phantom 3 advanced, flown it a handful of times doing pre and post flight checks. My iPad mini 4 when connected to the DJI GO app will not switch the IOC feature on. I have it off beginners mode, as well as switched to F mode on the controller. It is Flying and not grounded. Has anyone had trouble with this turning on? It's shaded light grey so I don't even have the option to swipe it on. I have read some stories of this happening. But nothing specific. I have also deleted the DJI app, reinstalled as well as have the current firmware and updates. I have read on some it's a feature no longer available? But have also read the bird needs to be flying and at a certain height (which I have covered all). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and happy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. Dirty Bird

Beginners mode is off. Did you click the "Enable Multiple Flight Modes" option right above the grayed-out IOC option? I think you already understand this but you have to be in the air >10' to actually enable IOC modes. When you flip the switch to "F" the IOC selector should pop up automatically.

3. tcope

Also, I think it's firmware 1.4 that this was included.

4. Msorb

Yea. All that was covered. Still grey. Wouldn't give me an option to swipe it. Also flew up about 200 ft and did a waypoint and radius flight using the auto settings. Nothing. Wondering if I have a glitch and should just redo the updates and restart the app. Thanks for the message back. I appreciate it. Kinda a noob still with this all. And just like to know if I have glitches cause I'd rather fly safe. Thanks again

5. Msorb

Or I should try it on my iPhone. See if it's the aircraft. Or software on the app side

6. Dirty Bird

Correct he must have 1.4 or higher FW for IOC.

7. Msorb

I have a version 2.6.0 currently on the app side of it

8. Msorb

With the recent firmware v1.6.0040. I think I may just reinstall it all again tomorrow

9. mgsmithsky

I have all the latest FW updates and it simple does not appear at all ...