Help with Intermittent Jumpy Video

Reaction score
I wrecked my pro several months ago and had the camera reattached by the repair facility in NYC. Ever since I've had it back I've had intermittent jumpy video. The bird flies perfectly and takes great pictures but I have this one issue. I'd appreciate your help! I am on the latest firmware (I put this on after I got the bird back from repair but before I flew it) Thanks so much!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like vibes from the P3 check the gimbal dampers? - does it move freely - or a prop balance issue... is any video jumpy when just sat on the ground no motors running?

Looks like vibes from the P3 check the gimbal dampers? - does it move freely - or a prop balance issue... is any video jumpy when just sat on the ground no motors running?
Thanks for that info Simon - I just put on new dampers and it does move freely. I just ordered a prop balancing kit as I've been meaning to do that anyway. Hope it does the trick!

I'm sad to report that it was not the props - they are balanced perfectly. I tried lowering the gains as I've seen in other threads. Oh well - it takes great pictures anyway. I should also chalk it up to "I never should have wrecked it to begin with." Thanks for the suggestions though.

Matt

Thanks for that info Simon - I just put on new dampers and it does move freely. I just ordered a prop balancing kit as I've been meaning to do that anyway. Hope it does the trick!
GOOD TIMES! My issue is fixed - the small cable harness had become twisted a bit - I used a screw driver to stretch all the wires into shape and the video is now perfect. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31