Help with Flytrex

Reaction score
When I try to upload my first mission, it tells me that I have an " internal server error".....my laptop is old and I feel like its a problem with the computer keeping me from uploading. My question is this: is it possible to use an iPad with the Flytrex and if so, how do I go about it?

I don't think you can use an iPad as I don't see how you would be able to upload the file from MicroSD. I have a device which attaches to my iPad and allows me to upload photos from SD and MicroSD but the pictures open the Photo App automatically. The iPad does not have a native file manager like the Windows Surface or Android platforms that I am aware of.

As to the error. I have a Flytrex and an account with them. If you would like me to test your Flytrex file I would be glad to give it a whirl and then cancel it if the file uploads. At least this way you would know if the file is good. If I can help in some way give me a shout!

Brian
TechJunkieRC

Thanks for the reply! That's pretty much what I figured...I have the adapter for the SD card and it automatically opens the photos but I couldn't figure out a way to get files off it. After I couldn't get that to work, I downloaded the file on to my desktop and tried to get it to upload and couldn't ...every thing I tried I got the internal server error message. I inadvertently erased it from the card so now I only have the file on my computer...I would be afraid to send that to you in case my computer is virused and causing the problem. I very much appreciate the offer, however.....I'll try a buddies computer tomorrow and see if I can get it to work. Thanks again !

Hawkeye 1 said:
Thanks for the reply! That's pretty much what I figured...I have the adapter for the SD card and it automatically opens the photos but I couldn't figure out a way to get files off it. After I couldn't get that to work, I downloaded the file on to my desktop and tried to get it to upload and couldn't ...every thing I tried I got the internal server error message. I inadvertently erased it from the card so now I only have the file on my computer...I would be afraid to send that to you in case my computer is virused and causing the problem. I very much appreciate the offer, however.....I'll try a buddies computer tomorrow and see if I can get it to work. Thanks again !

No problem. Glad to be of help if I can. Hope you get it sorted!

Yes lithium, I did and thanks for asking. However, a few days after I got everything sorted out and I made my first upload, my Phantom decided to fly away and it was carrying my Flytrex. Now, I just have to decide if I'm going to buy another one....right now I am grounded until I get my GPS locator which was shipped yesterday. Too little too late I guess but at least I won't lose another one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj