Help with DJ6 Transmitter

Reaction score
We just got a full Phantom kit for our high school media classroom. We cannot get this thing going, even after reading the manuals and watching the videos. What I have trickled it all down to is the transmitter not being able to be calibrated properly for everything else to to work.

Specifically, the A channel during the transmitter calibration does not register whatsoever: left-to-right-horizontal does not do anything. All the others work perfectly (E, T, R). Is there a complete reset for this DJ6 or am I missing something? So, if "A" does not work, the copter will not turn on. The copter itself does work with the motor test while connected to the software (USB).

Please help before we have to go through a major process of returning this. Thanks in advance!

Look online to find instructions on how to rebi d the transmitter and choose D-bus as the controller and start again recallibrating the transmitter.

I would recommend that you're school contacts the dealer though. If you open the case of the transmitter of phantom it may void warranty.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj