HELP WITH CRASHED P3A

here is the video, at second 0.46 props spins out after the quad was already in free fall (you need to open in full screen to be able to see the prop spinning)

It would be helpful if the OP could upload the DAT flight log.

I doubt it. If you review the DAT flight log, you can see more information about what each motor was doing at the time.
i am trying, but the RC does not connect anymore to the phantom, so i cannot enter the flght data record mode.
if i connect the p3 to the pc nothing happens

If you cannot connect to it, the only other option would be to remove the internal memory card. DJI won't like that though if you plan on sending it in for them to investigate.

I doubt it. If you review the DAT flight log, you can see more information about what each motor was doing at the time.

19184 CTRL reset all by engine start fail

19185 [M. Stop]engine start fail!

19185 Motor Start 2 Total 350.36

19185 CTRL reset all by motor stopped

....mmmmm

here is the video, at second 0.46 props spins out after the quad was already in free fall (you need to open in full screen to be able to see the prop spinning)

From the Dat you lost the right front prop-
You'll see in the Dashware recording that load for that motor, green line, goes to 0, RPM and CMD, yellow and red line, max at 10000.
Right after that point you lost altitude.

You can slow down the video in Youtube.

Do you have the video from takeoff point? If so could you post the unedited without slowmo? I could then sync it to the telemetry data in Dashware. Kind of odd that you say prop spins out after quad in freefall as that does not appear to match the Dat telemetry.

Was the right front prop the missing one? Appears to have been pretty windy - was that the case?

Reactions: Enrico P.
From the Dat you lost the right front prop-
You'll see in the Dashware recording that load for that motor, green line, goes to 0, RPM and CMD, yellow and red line, max at 10000.
Right after that point you lost altitude.

You can slow down the video in Youtube.

Do you have the video from takeoff point? If so could you post the unedited without slowmo? I could then sync it to the telemetry data in Dashware. Kind of odd that you say prop spins out after quad in freefall as that does not appear to match the Dat telemetry.

Was the right front prop the missing one? Appears to have been pretty windy - was that the case?

thanks! unfortunately no other video :-(
i don't remember which one was the missing...
but i found only 1 prop missing, and from the video of the crash you can see it clearly detaching while the drone is already falling down...have u noticed it?
by thw way it was not windy at all!
thanks again

from the video of the crash you can see it clearly detaching while the drone is already falling down
I cannot see any props detaching in the video. One thing is for sure though -- the motor could not spin that fast with the prop attached.

Yup, you can clearly see the prop fly up and off in the video between 48 and 49 seconds in.
How do you tighten your props? Do you just spin them down until they stop or spin them down then tighten them a bit more?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Enrico P.
Yup, you can clearly see the prop fly up and off in the video between 48 and 49 seconds in.
Ah, I see it now there too.

thanks! unfortunately no other video :-(
i don't remember which one was the missing...
but i found only 1 prop missing, and from the video of the crash you can see it clearly detaching while the drone is already falling down...have u noticed it?
by thw way it was not windy at all!
thanks again
Could you post the video without slomo but straight from captured video? You can use Avidemux to cut the video - It doesn't recompress so it will be very fast. Would need an edit from where the P3 is first visible prior/at the freefall and up to where you do not see it anymore. Then post in Dropbox or google drive.
I can use that to sync in Dashware as one can see where the prop flys off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik