Help with camera/gimbal issue

Reaction score
When I move my right stick on the RC up or down, the gimbal moves up and down. The Phantom still moves forward or backward but the camera moves too. Also when I go into RC calibration and move the right stick up or down I get full 100% signal up and down but I also get 100% signal on the gimbal wheel left and right.

Is there a way I can fix this. I just noticed this after I added the Itelite DBS antenna to the RC. So maybe I messed something up in there.

Does anybody have any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

When I move my right stick on the RC up or down, the gimbal moves up and down. The Phantom still moves forward or backward but the camera moves too. Also when I go into RC calibration and move the right stick up or down I get full 100% signal up and down but I also get 100% signal on the gimbal wheel left and right.

Is there a way I can fix this. I just noticed this after I added the Itelite DBS antenna to the RC. So maybe I messed something up in there.

Does anybody have any ideas.

Thanks in advance.
Could you post a video?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here are 2 videos. One shows the camera being controlled by the right RC stick. The other shows the calibration of the right stick.

Uninstall the antenna and see if it does the same thing. I'd bet something is shorted in your controller.

Did you inspect the guts for a short or crossed wires near the right stick and jog wheel?
Yes. The wire that goes from the left gimbal wheel got jacked. When it was connected my remote would beep like crazy and when I disconnected that wire the beeping stopped, but the gimble wheel doesn't work anymore. Which wasn't a big deal to me because I can still control the gimbal from the DJI GO app. But the right stick also controls the gimbal which I don't like.

Yes. The wire that goes from the left gimbal wheel got jacked. When it was connected my remote would beep like crazy and when I disconnected that wire the beeping stopped, but the gimble wheel doesn't work anymore. Which wasn't a big deal to me because I can still control the gimbal from the DJI GO app. But the right stick also controls the gimbal which I don't like.
So that's clearly the problem. I'll leave it up to someone else w/ Tx wiring experience to say why the right stick is controlling the gimbal now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.