Help with buying screen and FPV

Reaction score
Hi. I just bought a DJI Phantom 2, connected with GoPro through Wifi and... long story short... Lost connection with it and the Zenmuse broke.

Before crashing I saw the Android app hade quite a lag and I couldnt go far with it. How do I solve this? Ive heard that there is no lag if I buy a "handheld screen" and fly with that but... how? Doesnt another handheld sceen also connect through wifi?

I guess my question is this: I want to buy a handheld screen AND some FPV glasses. What do I have to buy? (PS1. I would like to be able to switch effortlessly between them.) (PS2. I want to be able to fly far away)

(Sorry for my bad english)

The reason it was messing up was the gopros wifi is the same frequency as phantoms,and your lucky it didn't.fly away.I never turn on my wifi.l,as far as fpv no it doesn't operate on WiFi,most people use a 5.8 fpv system.I recently ordered a blackpearl monitor and a immersion 600mw transmitter,and it seems that's what a lotof people use.I think the blackpearl monitor has outputs that you could plug fpv goggles into also(someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this).Hope this helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik