Help with a Beholder lite gimbal set up

jDR

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 1 with a Beholder lite installed.I can't seem to get the pitch to work.

When first installed gimbal leveled itself and then pitched down about twenty degrees. No response to the pitch control from the TX. The gimbal is configured in the assistant software. Disconnected the Naza and re connected the leads. The gimbal leveled itself then tilted out of level about fourth degrees. No help from Team Rebel.

Works without the Naza connected just no pitch control. Any suggestions will be appreciated .

I have that same gimbal and it took me a while to finally get it working. I'm at work and will try to post pictures of my final setup to see if this will assist you.

Okay here we go:

I have the Beholder Lite Gimbal @Alexmos.

More than likely you will need to either update the firmware or adjust your settings in the current firmware you have. Be sure to make a backup of your current firmware settings because I accidentally clicked Defaults and my gimbal went crazy. Luckily I had just backed up my previous configuration.

I used this thread off of rcgroups and basically I still was on my own for my problem (my manual pitch was actually manual roll--it would roll left/right inside of up/down when I moved my transmitter gimbal lever on the back of my 1.1.1 tx). http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1966251

Go to page 108 of that thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 1&page=108 and follow my "kydan" user comments. Hopefully this will help you. You will also see pictures of how everything is connected on my working setup.

Let me know and if it doesn't work, I'll continue on with suggestions.

I very much appreciate the help. Haven't had time to look into the site suggested but I will soon.
I will let you know the outcome.

Again thanks.

R.j.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik