Help, What is wrong with my Gimbal?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Drawing on your collective intelligence I would like you to please help me if possible.

I had a minor crash, the gimbal ribbon was severed, no other damage to the gimbal other than the usual eject of the camera... Replaced the ribbon today, made sure everything was seated correctly... booted up and this happened.... can anyone help? I have just ordered another ribbon just in case but I am confused as to the intermittent signal and also the lack of movement from all 3 motors....

Help! :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

did you purchase the original DJI cable or something from ebay/amazon/.. that is not genuine DJI?
most likely cable, if not then main board.

did you purchase the original DJI cable or something from ebay/amazon/.. that is not genuine DJI?
most likely cable, if not then main board.

Cable from eBay... Reexamined the white connector cables top of the gimbal to the phantom they seem fine... I'm hoping its not the main board... Weird thing it fires up and has a continuous led with 3 beeps.... So strange... Would a cable prevent the arm motor from functioning???

Here is the part I bought:eBay

yes it could.
64 pounds???
wow that's like $100. these cables are $20-40 genuine DJI. WOW

yes it could.
64 pounds???
wow that's like $100. these cables are $20-40 genuine DJI. WOW
No it was 14.00 but suddently he has upped his price the day after i purchased it... says genuine part on the listing... now im not so sure... :/

Mine did the same exact thing with the 3 beeps and flashing lights after I ordered and installed a cable off ebay that said it was genuine.
I ordered a genuine DJI cable for a bit more money, installed it, and everything works perfectly fine.

I learned my lesson buying a 3rd party cheap cable on ebay that was advertised as genuine factory.
The seller was good about it and did refund my money as the cable did not work for me.

Did u order the cable from hunch how much was it if it wasn't through him can u share the link

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31