Help! What is best Phantom Repair site?

Reaction score
I landed a bit hard because it had lost GPS and was getting away. When it hit the ground it flipped over. First glance all looked OK but when checking more carefully I found that one of the motors was damaged in some way. It turns very hard unlike the other 3 which almost spin.

I have found Dronefly in California ....looks like you pay $99 plus parts and shipping to them. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Does anyone have experience with Dronefly and how did it go?

Any other repair suggestions?

Thanks, Jim

I am fortunate enough to live only 60 miles from Dronefly, so I took my P2V there after each of my two crashes and had it fixed both times within 10-15 minutes while I waited. The repair guys are very capable, but I got the feeling out in the front office is that they are deluged with returns for repairs, so mail in service is slow. The great advantage of dealing with Dronefly is that they service what they sell, and I think - but am not really sure - that the $99 is like an insurance policy that you pay just once, because when I took it in the second time, I didn't have to pay for anything except parts. I recommend them.

I used Dronefly too and was very pleased. If I recall it was 7 days round trip and was way less than I had expected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers