Help ,Vision app connection broken

Reaction score
hi guys i am facing a issue of pv2/range extender/vision app problem while connecting through wifi i have tried to re-bind but once my pv2 and range extender connected to app its breaks after few seconds please help me

Hi fellow addicts, first time poster but i just have a quick question can you get the old app back after you have upgraded? The older version worked better for me. I have the Vision and am waiting on my + to arrive. Any help would be gratefully appreciated
Cheers Jeff

Ozziebattler said:
i just have a quick question can you get the old app back after you have upgraded?

Here's a quote from the 'Sticky' at the head of this thread:

"CAUTION: According to DJI once you upgrade you cannot cleanly downgrade back to a previous version!"

Reset your WiFi extender, rebind if necessary and you should be good to go.
Extender has small reset opening next to the power switch.

thecoolsaini said:
hi guys i am facing a issue of pv2/range extender/vision app problem while connecting through wifi i have tried to re-bind but once my pv2 and range extender connected to app its breaks after few seconds please help me

I have the same problem and can't figure out how to fix this. Can't even do a re-bind to flash the camera. Phantom_xxxx or FC200 won't even show on my iphone Wifi list.

I have a similar issue.
After binding and scanning QR code connection is lost. :evil: and can`t find my Phantom in the wifi range anymore.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik