HELP! Updated RC firmware, now X1 pot isn't working :-(

Reaction score
And of course, my Zenmuse comes TOMORROW in the mail.

So in preparation for my ZenMuse Gimbal, I was following the instructions on DJI's site for prepping for the gimbal with a Phantom V2 (mine is from Christmas, v1.1.1 with the X1 lever on the remote, and self tightening props vs. nuts.)

I popped open the remote casing (how goofy that there's no external port!) and plugged it up. Using the RC assistant software everything looked great, so I went to INFO and did the update to the latest version as requested on DJI's site. Afterwards, the X1 potentiometer is reading all funky. It jumps around and does not go smoothly from -1000 to 1000, etc.

BEFORE I updated the remote, I went into the NAZA software with the remote and phantom powered up and plugged into USB, and did a calibrate - and it looked great. Went smoothly back and forth between the maximum values.

So no I'm worried that my gimbal arrives tomorrow but is unusable because the X1 reading will be erratic and cause it to go nuts.

Does anyone have any advice? I have tried, with the remote open, going through calibration with a screwdriver, moving the potentiometer from far left to far right and back a few times, but the readout on the screen is far from smooth or accurate.

I appreciate any thoughts or advice! This is going to kill me if I have my Zenmuse but can't use it!

Adam

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj