Help to find a UK supplier for ITELITE DBS Phantom ITE-DBS01

Reaction score
Hi, I would appreciate it if anyone could help me source a UK supplier where I could purchase an ITELITE DBS Phantom ITE-DBS01 antenna for my DJI Phantom 2 Vision plus v3. All I seem to find are USA suppliers, and by the time you pay for shipping, customs fees etc it appears to cost an arm and a leg. Thank you in advance for any information you guys give. Regards from Ian. (North East England)

Hi there, many thanks for the quick reply and the information I really appreciate it. I will phone or email them in a couple of weeks to see what I need to buy for my drone. Regards Ian.

Hi Ian, if you have not contacted them yet this is the link and just type in your question or give them a ring. I am about to contact them re a problem with the down link from the camera FPV on my Phantom 2 vision + V3 (what a mouth full). Hope it's not the Wifi module! Bob

Hi Bob, I searched the net and found out they are based in Brighton, and if I get stuck on the buying or modification side of things I will contact them. Again many thanks for all your help, and best regards and safe flying. Ian.

Hi, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to answer my question about finding a UK ITELITE supplier, and all your advice was appreciated and ended up solving my needs. All I have to do now is do the modification and get some distance under my belt. Again thanks and I wish you all safe and happy flights. Gentlemen I salute you. Regards from Ian.

Hi, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to answer my question about finding a UK ITELITE supplier, and all your advice was appreciated and ended up solving my needs. All I have to do now is do the modification and get some distance under my belt. Again thanks and I wish you all safe and happy flights. Gentlemen I salute you. Regards from Ian.

Go for it Ian, The Mods are not as cheek tweaking as it has been made out to be.
Take your time, have good preparation, good tools and there are a whole host of "How To" videos on good ole U Tube on the subject of Modifying The Phantoms.
William at Horizon Antennas is a very knowledgeable guy, who would not steer you wrong

Be Safe & Happy Flying to You !!

Reactions: Ian Holmes
Hi, I would appreciate it if anyone could help me source a UK supplier where I could purchase an ITELITE DBS Phantom ITE-DBS01 antenna for my DJI Phantom 2 Vision plus v3. All I seem to find are USA suppliers, and by the time you pay for shipping, customs fees etc it appears to cost an arm and a leg. Thank you in advance for any information you guys give. Regards from Ian. (North East England)
Where did you find the supplier in the UK Ian? I am looking to do the same mod on mine:)

HI Graham, I got mine from [email protected] and they are based in Wales. I would suggest you email them and they are very helpful and friendly. I tried to do the mod myself and made an arse of it, and I eventually let them do it, and like I said before these guys were great. I hope this helps you in some way. Regards Ian.

I got so into this antenna lark that I am now making my own
if you look on Utube for a guy called Andrew McNeil, he has loads of vids of how to make your own !!
andrew mcneil
He makes them out of all sorts of home diy stuff, he is a real antenna geek as can be seen on his vids !!,
well done Andrew more power to your antenna mate !!
After watching his vids I bought all the different sma connectors and cable, I have made all my link cables to my drones and saved a fortune !!

Last edited:
HI Graham, I got mine from [email protected] and they are based in Wales. I would suggest you email them and they are very helpful and friendly. I tried to do the mod myself and made an arse of it, and I eventually let them do it, and like I said before these guys were great. I hope this helps you in some way. Regards Ian.
Thanks Ian, i will try them:) I can do the mod myself as helicopters is my thing:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj