HELP sell my P3P package

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking of selling my P3P as a package. I need help pricing it fairly. Here's what I am trying to sell:

Phantom 3 Professional-approximately 20 hours of flight time and NO damage or crashes. ($1259 new)
2 batteries ($150 extra new battery)
1 Trackimo GPS tracker (unopened/not registered yet) ($140 new)
1 case (black suitcase type with foam interior) ($60)
3D printed gimble ribbon guard, trackimo device mount, and camera lens cover. ($75 new)
ASUS Nexus Gen II sunhood ($25 new)

SO I INVESTED $1709 in this package.

WHAT IS A FAIR PRICE TO SELL THIS PACKAGE AND IS ANYONE INTERESTED?

(I just joined on advice from the DJI forums)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

If you haven't owned it long and the parts are still returnable that is the way to go. Otherwise you will probably lose a 1/3 of your investment.

Any reason why you are selling?

Thanks for the welcome. I am selling for 1 reason only; I simply don't have time to fly and even when I find the time to fly I don't have time to edit video. Ibwork full time, I am in school full time, and I have a very busy 4 and 2 y/o kids. My phantom has literally been sitting in the closet for 5 or 6 weeks now without use. I can't justify keeping $1700 just sitting there.

I would try to return it. Most people will have a hard time paying or selling anything for more than 1/2 of retail. I honestly couldn't see going more than $800 on the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to start parting it out I would take the Trackimo and extra battery for $200 shipped. I'd pay by paypal and cover the fee. You'd have to ship with a tracking number to protect you and me as buyer and seller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers