Help Request

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I have a simple request for help. This year we had our first baby, a beautiful baby girl. In the county were we live there is a beautiful baby contest. You can win some really good prizes for your child. To win you must finish in the top ten in votes. The ultimate winner is then selected by a panel of judges from that top ten. It would really mean a lot to my wife if we can get our child in the top ten.

So my request for help is simple. All you gotta do is go to the provided link and hit the vote button. You can only vote once per IP address per day. Hit it daily...lol.

Mila P. VOTING CLOSED

Thanks, I will provide updates so you know your hard work helped. I know my fellow drone flyers can come through.

Only a few hours remain, get those last minute votes in. Thank you for everything. I will update as I learn more.

We made the finals. The finals were today and unfortunately we did not win. It was fun while it lasted. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: chapy23
Got my vote too! Good luck :D

Reactions: Ranger13
Shouldn't we get to see the baby before we cast a vote???
Is in the link Walt but don't look like this
51367.jpg
:p
Voted and good luck Mila :)

Reactions: 750r and Ranger13
I believe my neice is in the same contest. Didn't realize you were located in my area (Harford County).

DON'T TELL! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Awesome thanks for the votes. We broke 100 votes in the first day. Keep at it. Remember you can vote daily. Thanks a lot

Quick update

We are in the 400 hundreds for votes. It's not enough. If you have a few seconds please vote. It's only 2 mouse clicks. Click the link then click vote. Even if you already voted remember you can vote once a day. Thanks

Voted again, good luck!

Voted... Have you also put it on Facebook?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes we have it on our Facebook but apparently we don't have the social media presence others have. We are hanging in there but not quite in the top ten. Any help appreciated.

Voted = 915 now

Another one =1090 now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik