Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Help Please :(

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by MauTech, Jul 26, 2016.

1. MauTech

I've had this problem before after converting my p1.1.1 to 1.5. My drone is drifting after yawing. Either direction it will move to the right and then drift back to where I first yawed. I had it happen before but don't know how, so what I am asking is, does anyone know what I can do to fix this drifting issue? It isn't doing the toilet bowl effect just a yaw drift and sometimes it will keep on drifting while in gps mode! THATS AWFUL haha. Some things I can think of is taking the top part off and making sure the naza is level using a bullseye bubble measure. or pieces of paper to lift one side of the drone that may be uneven? Thanks for the help in advance.

2. rattydude77

Go into the software and calibrate it on a level surface and do an advance calibration I always do after 5/10 flights.

3. MauTech

I have before, but what worked today was restoring default settings and then doing a Advaned IMU, works great now.

rattydude77 likes this.
  4. Skapr1

Glad it worked out for you. "restoring default settings and then doing a Advaned IMU, works great now".

Advanced IMU always worked for me. Never did the restore....

5. MauTech

Yup have to redo gimbal settings that seemed to restore too.