Help please.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm quite new to this and getting on in years, so pardon me if I'm coming over as dim. I just update the firmware on my P3std. I got a message to say it was 100% complete and turn off both aircraft and controller. When I turned both on again I get a loud siren like beep every second from the aircraft. They are linked (the remote and drone, but not the phone).
I have pressed the link button, but they both seem to be linked

WTF am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Kev

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dim, I like that.
Your mobile device (phone), connects to the remote.
Are the lights green on the remote?

Recently noticed that when the app says update complete you reboot the phantom but not the remote. I am trying to get some attention on this part. It might be an issue on updating problems.

when i updated I restarted everything even took the battery out of the drone. Before i updated i deleted the app from my iPad and deleted all the data too. Reinstalled the app and connected like normal all was and is well.

My mobile device is connected via wifi to the remote. There is a god awful beeeeeep about 1/2 second to a second long, then a gap of a second. I can see the green light of the link switch, so I know the drone is linked to the remote, the camera isn't connected to the mobile device though, even though the device is connected to the remote via wifi..... The noise is doing my head in!!! Lol.

Sounds like it's still updating. Is the led on the gimble alternating red and green?

it does take a bit to update just be patient let it do its thing and it will finish...

Didn't check the gimbal.... I'll be back! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj