help please

Reaction score
first I will start of by saying hello to every 1 as its my first time here. I bought a phantom 3 standard a couple of month back loved it but unfortunately the gimble died but before that I was very impressed by it.I got a refund and decided to upgrade to the advanced first time out with it today and I had the camera on 1080p at 60fps im no camera man so not to clued up about camera settings but in my opinion the quality for 1080p was very poor compared to vids ive seen on youtube.what are the best settings for me to use for good quality filming just for my own vids and also when I played my vid back I get writing on the screen home,gps,barometer,iso ect ect how do I turn that of as its spoiling my video.Im new to phantom scene but not to quads as I fly fpv racing quads I just bought the phantom to enjoy the video footage more than anything but not clued up with these quads any help would be very helpful thanks in advance guys

It depends upon what application you are using to view the video. look to turn off subtitles.

A lot of first timer's think that the video is recorded to your tablet / phone and not the Micro SD card. But I assume you know this already having a P3S previously. But just making sure, the video cache on the phone or tablet is only 720 not 1080. The cached video can also have the GPS / Heading info on it and the video recorded on the Micro SD will not.

If you're using a windows machine, I started out just putting my sd in a reader, and transferring it to the pc. None of the screen jargon transferred. I used moviemaker back then, and it worked fine, although if you saved the video in the wrong format, you could screw it up, permanently. But the pics were clear. They all look the same if uploaded to youtube anyway, the squash it down to meet their needs.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Why not shoot in 2.7 or 4K? I tried 1080@60fps and it was much worse than the 2.7K the Standard tops out at. All my stuff is shot in 2.7K D-log.

A lot of first timer's think that the video is recorded to your tablet / phone and not the Micro SD card. But I assume you know this already having a P3S previously. But just making sure, the video cache on the phone or tablet is only 720 not 1080. The cached video can also have the GPS / Heading info on it and the video recorded on the Micro SD will not.
thanks pal but I am on bout my memory card after I took it out and played it on my tv it had all the writing on the screen I just don't no how to turn it off

How do I know whether the video cache 720 or 1080 and how do I change it?

OK. I misread the previous comment. How do I get the video to overlay the GPS etc.
Turn on "Video Caption" in settings the DJI GO app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik