Help please

Reaction score
I have done three flights and recorded and all my video has been choppy I have tried switching the camera frames from 4k to 1080 and so on but video still choppy need help please I think it is cuz of the WiFi interference idk but need help

I have done three flights and recorded and all my video has been choppy I have tried switching the camera frames from 4k to 1080 and so on but video still choppy need help please I think it is cuz of the WiFi interference idk but need help
What phantom are you using and what device are you using to record on? The video on the microSD card is probably fine so the forum needs more info to help you.

I'm using my phone which is the galaxy s5 that is connected to the controller for the p4p do I need to get a better phone or up to date tablet or is it the area that I am flying in because I flew at my apartment which has a lot of WiFi networks and at the school where I go

I'm using the p4p and recording on 64g micro
Cheers, what tablet or phone are you using? There may be some issues with the settings on your device. A newer iOS device is fairly capable of running 4K live but you may need to adjust your transmission settings to make it more stable. As for android, no experience but you can probably adjust the settings in the app to help you out.

Reactions: R2D2 drone
And are you looking at the video on your phone or on your computer directly from the SD card?

Cheers, what tablet or phone are you using? There may be some issues with the settings on your device. A newer iOS device is fairly capable of running 4K live but you may need to adjust your transmission settings to make it more stable. As for android, no experience but you can probably adjust the settings in the app to help you out.
Ok I'll try that because I am using the s5 android I'm Thinkn bout getting a tablet that is up to date

Recordings on the phone are low quality to reduce bandwidth. You have to look at the actual videos on the SD card to know how well your system is working

Reactions: R2D2 drone
Thanks a lot y'all it was a lot of help if y'all know of any more information please let me know it is greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot y'all it was a lot of help if y'all know of any more information please let me know it is greatly appreciated
Well the S5 is an approved device for use but there are some things you can do to improve your footage. Try going into the app and selecting an interference free channel and dropping your transmission rate to something like 4mbps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers