Help please

Reaction score
Ive just gone out and done my 1st flight and now i want to get the photos and videos on my imac, ive connected the p3s to the mac from the micro usb slot on the gimbal but it wil not show on my imac??

Dont wanna take sd card out as mu last phantom was brand new and took sd card out once and it never went back in?

Ive just gone out and done my 1st flight and now i want to get the photos and videos on my imac, ive connected the p3s to the mac from the micro usb slot on the gimbal but it wil not show on my imac??

Dont wanna take sd card out as mu last phantom was brand new and took sd card out once and it never went back in?
It's quite easy to remove the SD card. Just remember when replacing it that the contacts should be pointing upwards before attempting to re insert into the slot.

Guys thanks for the input, i know hoe to remove a usb card lol, the trouble is i have experienced and read that there are numbers of phantom 3 standards which have problems with there micro sd card slot inside the camera

It's quite easy to remove the SD card. Just remember when replacing it that the contacts should be pointing upwards before attempting to re insert into the slot.

on mine (P3S) the contacts face down????????
Guys thanks for the input, i know hoe to remove a usb card lol, the trouble is i have experienced and read that there are numbers of phantom 3 standards which have problems with there micro sd card slot inside the camera

Unlikely you will have 2 with the same 'issue' :)

BTW. I know nothing about iMacs and their file management options....... :)

I have noticed that if you aren't careful the SD card will try to go back in at an angle. Just make sure your card is 90° and go slow till you know it's right. I'm always in a hurry when I mess up.

so anyone know why i cant see it on the mac lol?

Did ya turn the bird on. It wont show up until it's powered on

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yep, pluged in and tried 3 different usb leads, powered her up checked the app which said it was in usb mode, but still couldnt see it, might try formatting the card via mac?

You are going to get pretty slow transfer speeds off the USB cable especially if you were filming 2.7k. Just make sure when you are putting the SD card back in, the side the notch of the SD card is on matches with the side the notch is on in the small picture next to the slot. Just don't force it in, i have never had a problem.

Reactions: Dazzauk
My problem was it pinging off into the grass when I remove it in the field! Got wise to that very quickly though haha

Just flew my P3S, took a little video, took the sd card out and I always put a fresh one in before packing up or recharging. Never had a problem in the 50 times I've swapped them out.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Just flew my P3S, took a little video, took the sd card out and I always put a fresh one in before packing up or recharging. Never had a problem in the 50 times I've swapped them out.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I had a brand new one and it wasn't working out the box. I mailed DJI support and they responded.

"

Apple (DJI)

1月20日 HKT04:29

Dear Darren,

Thank you for your email.

We have received a small number of people that has the same concern. But please be rest assured that this is easily repaired or replaced if applicable."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan