Help please. Update seems to have gone wrong

Reaction score
Hi all.
I've had my phantom 3 advanced now for well over a year, have over 100 successful flights and never had a problem updating before. However, that all changed this morning. I switched on my go app and controller and it said I needed to update rc and batteries. So I started to update then the screen said I didn't have enough battery to continue so I stopped the update and charged the controller. Now when I switch the controller on, it sits for 10 seconds, won't see the phantom and beeps twice every 1 second. I've tried updating my phantom itself but that doesn't seem to work either.
I've managed to update for the past year successfully but I've obviously done some thing wrong here.
Any help will be gratefully received.
Cheers
Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It sounds like you're saying you only installed the remote controller firmware update from within DJI GO. If that's true, you should downgrade the remote controller firmware (like this) and follow these instructions to upgrade your firmware. It's important to always install the aircraft firmware before the remote controller firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.