Help!! Please P3P constant buzz sound

Reaction score
Hello,

We recently took our P3P to Europe on vacation with us. (I don't think this had anything to do with the error BTW). It flew great in Venice, Italy Corfu, Greece and Mykonos, Greece. However in Santorini, Greece I lost the ability to see the live feed. The screen was just black. I can still control the P3P but can't see what it sees. Also now when I turn it on there is a constant buzz. Its the same buzz that you get when updating but its not beep beep its just a non stop constant beeeeeeep. Help us please!

I just tried the new firmware update and it was updating normal then started beeping constant again.

On the remote I have the red exclamation point that says upgrade error. But no matter how many times I try to update it has the same. What do we do????

Thanks in advance for all the help.

I gave a reply to the other one you posted might be the firmware you downloaded got corrupt try downloading it again to a fresh formatted SD card remember do your battery's as well.

I gave a reply to the other one you posted might be the firmware you downloaded got corrupt try downloading it again to a fresh formatted SD card remember do your battery's as well.
I will give it a shot now. Thanks and I will let you know. Had to take a break from working on it to watch the season finale of GOT. Go Daenerys!!

Reactions: kinsey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers