Help please - P3A RC connection to iPad/iPhone

Loz

Reaction score
Hi all,
My first post for help. I have 3 x RC (bought second hand). One works fine, other two I cannot get to be recognised by DJI Go app when I connect with lightning cable to iPad mini 3 (or my iPhone 6, or an iPad Pro). One of two faulty RCs did work & think I messed up a firmware upgrade some weeks ago. As I can't connect to RC, I can't check or upgrade Firmware (which my gut suggests is the problem). As mentioned one RC works just fine, I use that one to fly with. Welcome suggestions, perhaps the obvious is being missed by me here. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I should add I have read and believe I have followed suggestions in other threads I could find before posting without success. Of interest one pushes & holds C1 and C2 on RC, after a few seconds I hear a double beep, I don't know what this does/means? or if useful info.

Good suggestion, FW version is going to be 1.8 (latest) or 1.6 (prior) when I think it corrupted / failed. I believe USB upgrade can't be used for these later versions (but I am very willing to try and will do) thank you.

I should add I have read and believe I have followed suggestions in other threads I could find before posting without success. Of interest one pushes & holds C1 and C2 on RC, after a few seconds I hear a double beep, I don't know what this does/means? or if useful info.

C1 C2 and left record button. Then right scroll. Is that what youre doing?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi and thank-you. No that's not what I was doing, that you showed procedure I believe is to relink a RC to Phantom, where I am unable to connect RC to App on IOS device. What I noticed (perhaps irrelevant) is buy simply turning on unconnected RC, then pressing & holding C1 and C2, after a short period the RC makes a double beep sound. I do t know what this does as I stumbled across it, wondered if it was useful in reconnecting RC to app. Again thanks I'm appreciative for all assistance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers