Help Please me!!! Side sensors on P4 Popped out

Reaction score
I was recently flying my P4 Pro and crashed lightly into a tree, upon further inspection I relized that the left side sensor black cover popped out. Also a small piece popped out of the landing gear showing wires. I can't find a sensor cover ANYWHERE the sensors work fine I just don't want to fly it and maybe a rock flies in and damages it. So please tell me what you would do.
Thankyou

Parts like that don't seem to be readily available - yet. You might find a used one from a crashed unit on Ebay.
If it were mine, I'd find a really clear tape to put over it, then check to make sure it was still working.
Good luck!

I was recently flying my P4 Pro and crashed lightly into a tree, upon further inspection I relized that the left side sensor black cover popped out. Also a small piece popped out of the landing gear showing wires. I can't find a sensor cover ANYWHERE the sensors work fine I just don't want to fly it and maybe a rock flies in and damages it. So please tell me what you would do.
Thankyou
I don't think parts are available right now like the guy above me said check ebay. but for now why don't you just put a piece of clear Scotch tape over the sensor see if it will still work

I don't think parts are available right now like the guy above me said check ebay. but for now why don't you just put a piece of clear Scotch tape over the sensor see if it will still work
Thankyou, I will try to put tape over it for now but I don't want to keep tape on it for the rest of its lifetime. I'm worried that the sensors will not work will tape over it but I will try. Thankyou so much :)

Well like I said trial and error just find some really clear stuff that's all until the parts come in and then test it out don't do Nothin crazy LOL

Well like I said trial and error just find some really clear stuff that's all until the parts come in and then test it out don't do Nothin crazy LOL
Yes but how do I order that part? And a little piece popped out of the landing gear

You are probably wasting time if you try to find one now. Even the most common items are scarce, it's just too new.
Give it a month or two, the call up one of the DJI dealers and inquire.

Exactly as Techcop stated it's just too early also I know it sucks but I don't think you can get those individual little pieces for the landing gear you might have to order a whole set. I have never seen them sold separate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan