Help please lost my p3s

Rth was in progress, when it got within 100ft I cancelled rth, still flying in gps mode, although that's when it all went loopy! I was using go app yes, and didn't adjust the mode, as drone was drifting away I went into the settings menu and again tried to set the home point, I even did a combination stick command to no avail.

Wow, welcome to the forum!
To bad this is your start, I am surprised nobody told you to upload your flight.

It would look like this.

P3 standart RTH function was not working correctly. Lost. Recovered ater few days.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Well good news! Call came in today, a guy found my drone in his back garden , all ok apart from blades need replacing. Already did that!
Have noticed on this site others having flyaways recently, anything to do with last software update possibly?
Also after watching the video footage back my drone records for exactly 14 mins, cuts, then records again for 14mins, cuts and then records to 1.36 minutes I guess until battery dies, still 57 mins available on sd card. Any ideas why please?

Can you talk me through step by step how to do that please? Would be real benificial neven, thank you.

Can you talk me through step by step how to do that please? Would be real benificial neven, thank you.
I can but the file is huge, I would save it for now, I will explain in a few. Focus on the file that is on your mobile first, use the link I posted to upload. Is your mobile, android or iCrapple?

And your video files, are automatically cut I think at 4 gig, does that make sense for your files?

Rod

These are the instructions for the .dat file that is stored on the Phantom. Get the file, or files save them on a pc or Mem stick, to share them you need something like dropbox, etc.

Well good news! Call came in today, a guy found my drone in his back garden , all ok apart from blades need replacing. Already did that!
Have noticed on this site others having flyaways recently, anything to do with last software update possibly?
Also after watching the video footage back my drone records for exactly 14 mins, cuts, then records again for 14mins, cuts and then records to 1.36 minutes I guess until battery dies, still 57 mins available on sd card. Any ideas why please?

14 minutes sound like 4Gb file in 1080p/50. That is how Phantoms record the video. If you stitch them together you will find that next one continued where the last one stopped (more or less :))

Here are instructions from dr. Dat :) Retrieving a .DAT from the P3

Guys if you would like to see the flyaway footage:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How far away from u did that end up being? Thank God there's still some good people in this world.

Have you downloaded the .dat? Would be great to have the data overlayed on this video. When exactly it became unresponsive? Your horizon was in some kind of trouble from beginning. Does your earlier videos have badly tilted horizon as well?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I dont understand your question? I have only been flying a month.
I will upload file asap I just need a pc, currently only have a Ipad.

Neven this was video shot prior...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Id say the coastguard tower was your issue. They got some strong signals

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

@Leetowey, that is just crazy, the .dat file you are wanting to retrieve is very large, I am guessing that less then 10 normal flight 10-15 mins the one you want will be gone.

I still say the flight log is just as important. I would really like see some data when you can get it.

Watching the video it sure came back to you fast. Must have been return wind to you until it passed you?

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic