Help please. Lightbridge and Groundstation questions...

Reaction score
I am debating my next Phantom 2 purchase. I would like to have the HD FPV of the Lightbridge, but I also would like the Groundstation functionality as well.
I have been consulting my fellow HAMs and have a couple of questions.

Can you limit the channel(s) that the different transmitter/receivers use? If you can limit the channels used, can you then have them spread far enough apart that you can use both without interference?

My suggestion is to go to the Lightbridge section of this forum and ask the same question. You may get an answer here, but you will get it quicker there.

That's too much weight. And I wouldn't restrict LB to certain channels.

I am not sure if DJI will be doing much for LB anymore as they seem to be entirely focused on Inspire, but the inspire and LB apps share some commonality. For example, you can run the Inspire Pilot app and get the video from an LB. So, if Inspire gets waypoints in its app, arguably it wouldn't be a huge stretch for DJI to enable waypoints on LB. That is IF they decide to make the effort and right now you can't even officially get an iOS app for LB yet.

PhantomFanatic said:
My suggestion is to go to the Lightbridge section of this forum and ask the same question. You may get an answer here, but you will get it quicker there.

Thanks. I will do just that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20