help picking monitor.

its

Reaction score
Ok.... From the 60 yr plus generation, I bought the FC40 yesterday and now I'm trying to figure out what monitor I need. I get the fact that I need a receiver also. IWas looking at this . http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... light.html

(I hope my copy and paste thing worked, only did that 2 times now) Anyway, If I buy that monitor will that work with the CF40? And do I need anything else? thanks you.

The FC40 is to be used with a tablet or phone. So you can use an iPad, iPhone or Android phone or Tablet. You then download app onto your device and away you go! The FC40 similar to the Phantom Vision in this way.

Has anyone used an iPad mini ? I have one I am planning to try with it. Another question, will it only stream video to one device at a time the camera, i.e. you cannot have both the iPhone and iPad showing the fpv at the same time off the one supplied camera can you :?:

its said:
Ok.... From the 60 yr plus generation, I bought the FC40 yesterday and now I'm trying to figure out what monitor I need. I get the fact that I need a receiver also. IWas looking at this . http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... light.html

(I hope my copy and paste thing worked, only did that 2 times now) Anyway, If I buy that monitor will that work with the CF40? And do I need anything else? thanks you.
That monitor would not work with the FC40 because it receives video on the same 5.8Ghz frequency that you use to control the copter.

It might be unusable in daylight.

Please keep in mind the luminosity of the display when choosing. It needs to be BRIGHT.
People are saying good things with the Galaxy tablet, latest one. Seems very bright.

I'm pretty sure that one will not be bright enough. Make sure they have a return policy.

ok...... I bought the Samsung Galaxy 3 at Costco $169.00w/camera.

Samsung galaxy tab 4 is only $160 at walmart.Com and it's way better than the 3 fyi. It has more features and gps

Reply to Ozhawk, yes I have an iPad mini and it works with the App and you can easily mount on to the controller with one of the display mounts. The mounts are a bit unstable but keep the iPad in place. I used it with the FC40 wifi app and also GoPro app when I fitted a Gimbal + GoPro. Now the disadvantages, first in bright sun display is not too good second the range of the Wifi is limited. However, for close work its OK just. I swapped the GoPro for an SJ4000 some days ago but its app switches off the picture when you start recording !!
So I am going to FPV with TX / RX on 2.4ghz and a 7 inch monitor.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik