Help - Phantom crashed, now crashes every time after launch

Reaction score
OK,

Flew into a pine tree at about 160ft altitude. Recovered Phantom at base of pine. Camera/gimbal broke free but appear to have sustained no damage!! I have been flying without the hard plastic drop pins for about 200 flights - this confirms my suspicions about drop pins. Battery was ejected from the Phantom on impact.

I have now tested her twice since the crash and on both occasions she hovered for perfectly for about 3 seconds after launch, then flips suddenly and hits the ground hard, motors still running.

The Vision Assistant said no IMU calibration required, so I have not bothered to recalibrate.

I have removed the cover but everything looks normal. Motors spin freely.

Any thoughts?

Re: Help - Phantom crashed, now crashes every time after lau

I think we gotta call this one spam, is that 11th dup posts now?

IrishSights said:

Sorry about this - I was getting server error every time I hit the submit key, so I kept trying then went to bed (NZ time). This is not SPAM so please advise if you are able..

Cheers and apologise,
Mark

IrishSights said:

I had the same thing happen to me last night and had no way of knowing it was posting repeatedly. The OP can delete the posts using the x mark on his post.

As to the crash problem is sounds like the IMU/naza has a lead unplugged or is toasted. There is a chance at repair of them, I posted some internal shots of failures on it some months back.

Jeremy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers